I
she passed by a house where light is being turned on milk is being drank and people are sleeping
and on the pavement she left her footsteps like piano tiles
since then I've been wearing a kiss the size of her forehead on my lips
and I've been trying to think of a word to find and recognize her
II
I was born this morning despite all information about me
and yet I'm still older than this morning and tomorrow day
and I haven't forgotten anything that happened before my birth
and I remember everything that happened after my death
and I'm not to blame for anything that happened yesterday
III
I say
I keep silent
the spoken word stands before me
it convicts me
I smile
the word returns into my mouth ashamed
my own words don't recognize me
IV
I loved her
and I met her on the pavement
that same morning that I was born
and I felt uneasy thinking about how she existed yesterday
V
yesterday is something that happened a long time ago
yesterday is something that happened 24 hours ago
yesterday is something that never happened
yesterday is everything that happened and hasn't happened 24 hours ago
tomorrow is something that will happen God knows when
tomorrow is something that will happen after 24 hours
tomorrow is something that will never happen
tomorrow is everything that will happen and won't happen after 24 hours
today is a time in stone between yesterday and tomorrow
today is the only obstacle of tomorrow
the stone today which is constantly being broken by the ticks of a clock
the clock on the wall is the only conscience

Comments
Post a Comment